A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Azar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Azar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Azar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi Azar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shadi Azar practice?
- Dr. Shadi Azar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shadi Azar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.