A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Azar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Azar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Azar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi Azar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shadi Azar practice?
- Dr. Shadi Azar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shadi Azar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.