A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Badin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badin
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Badin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Badin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Badin graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Badin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi DR Badin MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shadi D. Badin practice?
- Dr. Shadi Badin has 13 office locations.
Dr. Shadi Badin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors.