A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Badrieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Badrieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Badrieh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Badrieh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Badrieh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badrieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans