A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Badrieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Badrieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Badrieh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Badrieh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Badrieh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi George Badrieh MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shadi G. Badrieh practice?
- Dr. Shadi Badrieh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shadi Badrieh practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Joplin Internists and Joplin Endocrinologists.