A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Battah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Battah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Battah graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Battah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi Imran Mohammad Battah MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shadi I. Battah practice?
- Dr. Shadi Battah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shadi Battah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Seaside, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Seaside Internists, Seaside Critical Care Practitioners, and Seaside Pulmonologists.