A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Battah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battah
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Battah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Battah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Battah graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Battah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi Imran Mohammad Battah MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shadi I. Battah practice?
- Dr. Shadi Battah has 1 office location.
Dr. Shadi Battah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners, and Anchorage Pulmonologists.