A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Duchesne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Duchesne is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duchesne
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duchesne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duchesne graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi De Los Angeles Duchesne MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shadi D. Duchesne practice?
- Dr. Shadi Duchesne has 1 office location.
Dr. Shadi Duchesne practices Psychiatry near Allenwood, PA.
See Allenwood Psychiatrists.