A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Fahs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Fahs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fahs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahs graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fahs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi M Fahs DO is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shadi M. Fahs practice?
- Dr. Shadi Fahs has 7 office locations.
Dr. Shadi Fahs practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Inkster, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.