A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Hamwi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Hamwi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamwi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hamwi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
- United Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi M Hamwi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shadi M. Hamwi practice?
- Dr. Shadi Hamwi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shadi Hamwi practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.