A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Nijim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Nijim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nijim graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Nijim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Detroit Receiving
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi Wasef Nijim MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shadi W. Nijim practice?
- Dr. Shadi Nijim has 1 office location.
Dr. Shadi Nijim practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.