Dr. Shadi Omidi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shadi Omidi?

May 10th, 2017

Surgery

Dr. Omidi is a skilled gentle surgeon. I couldn't even find the incision or feel any discomfort; even though she had just performed a hysterectomy.

July 2nd, 2016

Great doctor. Did my hysterectomy! Great bedside manner and thoroughly answers all questions without rushing me.

November 24th, 2015

Exceptional OBGYN

Dr. Omidi has been a lifesaver and a healthcare advocate for me.

September 24th, 2015

I really like Dr. Omidi as she has always been helpful and happy to answer my questions.

March 31st, 2015

I have seen Dr Omidi for several years now, she is a compassionate provide who takes the time to explain health issues with her patients. I wouldn't see anyone else!

October 6th, 2014

Dr. Omidi and her staff were amazing. She took her time and answered all of my questions and even got back to me right away about one question that I forgot to ask her during my appointment. Her nurse was understanding and loving towards my toddlers who had to come with me because I did not have childcare that day. I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Omidi and her staff.

September 3rd, 2013

WORST MD

I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant and at every appointment she has fixated on my weight gain. Making me feel like I am overweight. I've only gained 20 lbs this entire pregnancy and even lost 8 lbs in my first trimester due to morning sickness. I decided it was time for a new doctor when I expressed that I wish to have an all natural childbirth. She laughed and said that no one was going to give me a trophy if I went all natural and that it was just fine to have the epidural. I was shocked and proceeded to tell her that I did not wish to be induced or have an epidural. She became forceful and said if I haven't given birth at 41 weeks she would be ordering I get induced. I told her that was a decision my husband and I would have to make if it came to that but we were very set on an all natural childbirth for our first born. She said NO if you haven't given birth at 41 weeks we WILL induce you. I'm fully aware there are medical reasons for c-sections and/or induction but if there is no need for them I wish to avoid them. You would think your doctor would support you and decisions and lend medical advice when necessary but instead she laughed at me and was completely unprofessional. I will NEVER go to her again. I mad at myself for not switching OB's sooner.

May 17th, 2012

I don't find her to be a good doctor at all. I had heard several negative things about her from others, but I gave her a chance. She basically dismissed an issue I have as not being a problem and I was told by another doctor that it absolutely is a problem. It left me very confused, but happy I saw someone else.

February 26th, 2012

worst experience with an MD ever

She said I might have cancer and that she would have removed my uterus. The problem is, my uterus is healthy and my fibroids are benign and shrinking. RUN, do not walk away from this woman! She is toxic and dangerous.

July 14th, 2011

The worst experience I have EVER had!

This Doctor told me she was "99% sure" I was not having a normal pregnancy with me son. She told me I had an empty sack and was ready to scrape and basically abort the baby because "I was going to miscarry" anyways. I ended up saying I wanted to let it happen naturally. I was sent to a formal ultrasound to make sure I was not pregnant in my ovary. THANK GOD I went there! They told me there was a yolk sack in "my empty sack". If I would have listened to this Doctor, I would never have had my beautiful little boy who is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was also admitted for contractions. She was the Doctor on call and wanted to break my water. I said I did not want her delivering my baby and wanted to wait for my new Doctor who was on call the next morning. Well my Doctor said I was in false labor. If I would have listened my son would have been 9 weeks early! She is a TERRIBLE Doctor! Beware!!

April 27th, 2011

Awesome!

She was really amazing! it was my first time getting a pap so i was really scared but she was very professional and made me feel comfortable, she answered all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone!

January 30th, 2011

Doctor's visits make me nervous in general but she put me at ease with her professionalism and kindness. I would recommend her to anyone who needs an awesome OBGYN. My case was tricky but she did not stop unitl she found the correct diagnosis. She was very aggressive and that produced a terific outcome.