A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadi Oweis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Oweis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Oweis graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oweis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi E Oweis MD is a male Nephrologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shadi E. Oweis practice?
- Dr. Shadi Oweis has 1 office location.
Dr. Shadi Oweis practices Nephrology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Nephrologists.