Learn more about Dr. Shadi Shahouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadi Shahouri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahouri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahouri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadi Shahouri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahouri graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shahouri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadi Hassan Shahouri MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shadi H. Shahouri practice?
- Dr. Shadi Shahouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Shadi Shahouri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Rheumatologists.