Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shadi Tolaymat
Dr. Shadi Tolaymat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tolaymat is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills, University Hospital - San Antonio and Audie L. Murphy Va Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shadi Tolaymat has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shadi Tolaymat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Michael Barnett
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Jarrett Mcgehee
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Hameed Dosunmu
San Antonio, TX 0 mi16