Dr. Shadi Tolaymat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shadi Tolaymat?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2015

An excellent experience with Dr. Tolaymat

Dr. Tolaymat himself is easy to talk to and concerned about my care and well being. When I was confused about the meaning of a test I underwent, he saw me again within a few days, spent time explaining it to me, and did not charge me for the visit. The office staff is courteous, helpful and personable.

November 1st, 2010

I found Dr Tolaymat to be professional and curtious. He does seems a little quite and reseved, yet, he took the time to answer all my questions and genuinely seemed interested that I was satisfied with his explanations. Unlike the previous person's opinion, I was quite satisfied with Dr. Tolaymat and his staff and would have no problem recommending them to others. Also like the person who was disatisfied with their visit, I too have high blood pressure,and my cardiologist in Florida recommended it be handled by my primary physician. That is the type of issue that a primary physician is there for.

September 8th, 2010

This guy is cold and withdrawn, he never gives me a follow up appointment, suggested that i have my family doctor take care of my blood pressure problems and this after i just had open heart surgery 3 months ago. His nurse Roxanne is unfriendly and sullen with an extremely poor attitude, she didnt want to wheel me in the chair to the front door and made me wait 20 minutes to be pushed to the door. I am looking for a new cardiologist

May 10th, 2017