A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadia Ibrahim Jalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadia Ibrahim Jalal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim Jalal graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Ibrahim Jalal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadia Ibrahim Jalal MD is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Shadia Ibrahim Jalal practice?
- Dr. Shadia Ibrahim Jalal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shadia Ibrahim Jalal practices Hematology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Hematologists.