Learn more about Dr. Shadiar Ohadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadiar Ohadi, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohadi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ohadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadiar Ohadi, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohadi graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ohadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadiar Ohadi DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shadiar Ohadi practice?
- Dr. Shadiar Ohadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shadiar Ohadi practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.