Learn more about Dr. Shadiar Ohadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadiar Ohadi, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohadi
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ohadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadiar Ohadi, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohadi graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ohadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadiar Ohadi DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shadiar Ohadi practice?
- Dr. Shadiar Ohadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shadiar Ohadi practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.