A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadie Majidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadie Majidi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Malignant Hyperthermia
Education & Awards
Dr. Majidi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadie Sarah Majidi MD is a female Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shadie S. Majidi practice?
- Dr. Shadie Majidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shadie Majidi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.