A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadie Majidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majidi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majidi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shadie Majidi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Malignant Hyperthermia
Education & Awards
Dr. Majidi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadie Majidi MD is a female Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shadie Majidi practice?
- Dr. Shadie Majidi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shadie Majidi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.