A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsafwah graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alsafwah has 25 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alsafwah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shadwan F. Alsafwah practice?
Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah practices Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: West Memphis, AR and Mesa, AZ.
See Memphis Cardiologists.