A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsafwah graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alsafwah has 25 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadwan F Alsafwah MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shadwan F. Alsafwah practice?
- Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah practices Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: West Memphis, AR and Mesa, AZ.
See Memphis Cardiologists.