Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah
Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Alsafwah is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital, Methodist South Hospital and Methodist Olive Branch Hospital. Dr. Alsafwah has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Faisal Shamshad
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Memphis, TN 0 mi27
Dr. Maureen Smithers
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Memphis, TN 0 mi30
Dr. Rajesh Kabra
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi14