A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alsafwah
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alsafwah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsafwah graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alsafwah has 26 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shadwan F Alsafwah MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shadwan F. Alsafwah practice?
- Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shadwan Alsafwah practices Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Olive Branch, MS.
See Memphis Cardiologists.