A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad El-Zayaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad El-Zayaty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad El-Zayaty, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Zayaty graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. El-Zayaty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad El-Zayaty MD is a male Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Chad El-Zayaty practice?
- Dr. Chad El-Zayaty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Chad El-Zayaty practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Kankakee, IL.
See Dyer Pathologists.