Learn more about Dr. Shady Macaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shady Macaron, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macaron
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macaron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shady Macaron, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hiatal Hernia
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macaron graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Macaron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shady Macaron MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shady Macaron practice?
- Dr. Shady Macaron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shady Macaron practices Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Wolcott, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.