A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shafeeq Shamsid-Deen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shafeeq Shamsid-Deen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamsid-Deen
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamsid-Deen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Shamsid-Deen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shafeeq Syid Shamsid-Deen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shafeeq S. Shamsid-Deen practice?
- Dr. Shafeeq Shamsid-Deen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Shafeeq Shamsid-Deen practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanton, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.