Dr. Shafqat Ullah Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Shafqat Ullah?

Excellent Care

Posted on February 10th, 2011

I had an ongoing health issue that was a mystery to me and my doctors. I was referred to Dr.Ullah. He was caring and looked into all possiblities. He listened to my sx list and asked many questions. We actually had a conversation that went both ways. He called on a saturday morning with abnormal lab results and another time after 9pm at night. He offered all his knowledge and was willing to make referrals to other experts to help me. He is the best Dr. I have experienced in 20 years.

Posted on July 22nd, 2014