A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shafi Khalid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shafi Khalid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalid
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khalid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shafi Khalid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalid graduated from Mymensingh Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khalid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shafi Khalid MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shafi Khalid practice?
- Dr. Shafi Khalid has 1 office location.
Dr. Shafi Khalid practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Poway, CA.
See Poway Internists, Poway Geriatric Doctors, Poway Psychiatrists, and Poway Pain Management Doctors.