Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist, Pain Management Specialist

Poway
15725 Pomerado Rd
Ste 105
Poway, CA 92064
858-485-7246
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
by Sara S on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Khalid is a very compassionate doctor. He listens to my concerns and is patient. I highly recommend him!

|  Very very pleased with my progress because of Dr. Khalid  |  show details
by Diane P. on Aug 5th, 2013

I was diagnosed with occipital neuralgh and migraines when I was referred to Dr. Khalid. He order an MRI of my upper back, shoulder and head and discovered my spine was curved in the wrong position because of improper posture and there was arthritis. As a result, there was nerve damage on the branch on the left side of my head that was causing extreme headaches that gabapentin wasn't helping with the pain. Dr. Khalid was so very kind and detailed in explaining the procedure to help me. Injections in my spine did wonders for pain, I felt like a brand new person without the pain! I would recommend Dr Khalid for pain management to any one in need of a great caring and concerned Dr.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

Doctor Khalid is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for the past 5 years on a monthly basis. He is always very kind, considerate and concerned about my needs and well being. Dr. Khalid has done a lot for me and always goes the extra mile. After a roll over 9 years ago and 19 surgeries later, he is constantly helping me to keep my pain under control. The pain isn't 100% gone, but he does what he can to help minimize it. After seeing many, many doctors, I would highly recommend Doctor Khalid to anyone. I have always had ease of getting appointment, prescriptions refilled or whatever. His staff is kind and courteous as well. You won't be disappointed!

|  Disappointed ! Very Disappointed!!!  |  show details
by Christian Arthur on Jan 29th, 2013

I was hit by a car 17 months ago. first diagnosis was to amputate both my arms and my leg. Long story short, Thanks to my son, this did not happen. I was in the hospital 4 months, ( of which I remember about a week ) I have had numerous surgery's and procedures. Against all odds. And to everyone's surprise. I'm up and functional. Sense I woke up I have dealt with many surgeons, doctors, techs, and specialist. I have one surgery to go, and look forward to being out of pain and more mobile than I'm now. That being said. I have had doctors and surgeons tell me that I need this last operation and that it is very detailed and they are not comfortable doing the procedure . Although disappointed with the delay of finding another surgeon. I applaud there honesty. This is more than I can say for doctor Khalid. I feel that my time was wasted by test and procedures that had already been performed by others and the results are in my medical records. My opinion was not taken into consideration. I was prescribed drugs that I was not comfortable taking. That made me violently ill. I could hold nothing down and lost 20 lbs in 20 days. Kalid told me to continue the drugs and see if things got better. I refused. Asked for an option and was told he could not continue and I should continue with my primary doctor.This after 3 visits. I'm not capable of driving, and can only walk about two small blocks. My friends have jobs. Meaning it took me 5 bus and a train to get there not to mention the walking, total, 4 hours each way. I really feel that the visits and additional testing was a total waste of time not to mention his my way or the hwy way attitude!!!

|  show details
Jan 25th, 2013

I think Dr. Khalid is a kind and caring physician who took the time to listen to my complaints and has done his very best to treat me.

|  authroization not approved and was not notified  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2010

I was very happy with the doctors professionalism and treatment. However the office failed on numerous occasions to notify me the my insurance company had not been approved while still booking an appointment. I was very upset the first time this happened. I commuted 35 miles with a small daughter, nephew, sister, and grandmother who has Alzheimer. The reason I had family in tow is because I was told to have a ride because I should not drive after the procedure. This was a huge incovience not to mention gas money and traffic. This happened to me a total of three times. I actually paid cash for my epidural which my insurance company did approve, however they booked the appointment too close together and failed to call me to push the appointment back. I did not get reimbursed by my insurance company, but by that point I was in excruciating pain I didn't care. This all could have been avoided by a simple phone call.