Dr. Shafi Khalid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shafi Khalid?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Shafi Khalid?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017

HORRIBLE!

July 11th, 2015

one trick pony and a rude one

March 25th, 2015

long wait times and hard to get a hold of

March 2nd, 2015

The only thing he recommends are very painful injections

This doctor is only good to give u injections that are very painful. He is a good for nothing doctor. I was with him for 4 years and all he gave me was more pain with his injections. The minute I refused to get anymore, he did not wanted to see me anymore. He cut me off my pain medications immediately, he did not care to send me into the emergency room to get medications for my pain. This doctor does not care, all he care is about how much he can make out of u with his pain injections.

October 8th, 2013

Dr. Khalid is a very compassionate doctor. He listens to my concerns and is patient. I highly recommend him!

August 5th, 2013

Very very pleased with my progress because of Dr. Khalid

I was diagnosed with occipital neuralgh and migraines when I was referred to Dr. Khalid. He order an MRI of my upper back, shoulder and head and discovered my spine was curved in the wrong position because of improper posture and there was arthritis. As a result, there was nerve damage on the branch on the left side of my head that was causing extreme headaches that gabapentin wasn't helping with the pain. Dr. Khalid was so very kind and detailed in explaining the procedure to help me. Injections in my spine did wonders for pain, I felt like a brand new person without the pain! I would recommend Dr Khalid for pain management to any one in need of a great caring and concerned Dr.

March 22nd, 2013

Great Doctor

Doctor Khalid is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for the past 5 years on a monthly basis. He is always very kind, considerate and concerned about my needs and well being. Dr. Khalid has done a lot for me and always goes the extra mile. After a roll over 9 years ago and 19 surgeries later, he is constantly helping me to keep my pain under control. The pain isn't 100% gone, but he does what he can to help minimize it. After seeing many, many doctors, I would highly recommend Doctor Khalid to anyone. I have always had ease of getting appointment, prescriptions refilled or whatever. His staff is kind and courteous as well. You won't be disappointed!

January 30th, 2013

Disappointed ! Very Disappointed!!!

I was hit by a car 17 months ago. first diagnosis was to amputate both my arms and my leg. Long story short, Thanks to my son, this did not happen. I was in the hospital 4 months, ( of which I remember about a week ) I have had numerous surgery's and procedures. Against all odds. And to everyone's surprise. I'm up and functional. Sense I woke up I have dealt with many surgeons, doctors, techs, and specialist. I have one surgery to go, and look forward to being out of pain and more mobile than I'm now. That being said. I have had doctors and surgeons tell me that I need this last operation and that it is very detailed and they are not comfortable doing the procedure . Although disappointed with the delay of finding another surgeon. I applaud there honesty. This is more than I can say for doctor Khalid. I feel that my time was wasted by test and procedures that had already been performed by others and the results are in my medical records. My opinion was not taken into consideration. I was prescribed drugs that I was not comfortable taking. That made me violently ill. I could hold nothing down and lost 20 lbs in 20 days. Kalid told me to continue the drugs and see if things got better. I refused. Asked for an option and was told he could not continue and I should continue with my primary doctor.This after 3 visits. I'm not capable of driving, and can only walk about two small blocks. My friends have jobs. Meaning it took me 5 bus and a train to get there not to mention the walking, total, 4 hours each way. I really feel that the visits and additional testing was a total waste of time not to mention his my way or the hwy way attitude!!!

January 25th, 2013

I think Dr. Khalid is a kind and caring physician who took the time to listen to my complaints and has done his very best to treat me.

May 30th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Khalid.

September 2nd, 2010

authroization not approved and was not notified

I was very happy with the doctors professionalism and treatment. However the office failed on numerous occasions to notify me the my insurance company had not been approved while still booking an appointment. I was very upset the first time this happened. I commuted 35 miles with a small daughter, nephew, sister, and grandmother who has Alzheimer. The reason I had family in tow is because I was told to have a ride because I should not drive after the procedure. This was a huge incovience not to mention gas money and traffic. This happened to me a total of three times. I actually paid cash for my epidural which my insurance company did approve, however they booked the appointment too close together and failed to call me to push the appointment back. I did not get reimbursed by my insurance company, but by that point I was in excruciating pain I didn't care. This all could have been avoided by a simple phone call.

March 8th, 2017