A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shafia Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shafia Memon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shafia Memon, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Memon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Hickman Community Health Services
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shafia Saba Memon BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shafia S. Memon practice?
- Dr. Shafia Memon has 1 office location.
Dr. Shafia Memon practices Pediatrics near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Pediatricians.