A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shafinaz Akhter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shafinaz Akhter is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Akhter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shafinaz Na Akhter MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shafinaz N. Akhter practice?
- Dr. Shafinaz Akhter has 1 office location.
Dr. Shafinaz Akhter practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.