Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shafqat Cheema
Dr. Shafqat Cheema, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA, with other offices in Alexandria, LA and Lancaster, CA (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Cheema is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shafqat Cheema has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shafqat Cheema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.
Dr. Alicia Briggs
Tarzana, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Cesar Chavarria
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Tarzana, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Ali Strocker
Tarzana, CA 0 mi15