A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shagufta Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shagufta Hasan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hasan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hasan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shagufta Anbereen Hasan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shagufta A. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Shagufta Hasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shagufta Hasan practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.