Dr. Shagufta Hasan MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017
She was very nice but I will not be returning. When I walked in, she was dealing with another patient with the door wide open. When it was my turn she turned around from her chair in the room and waved me in seconds after the other patient left. Sat me on the table with already wrinkled paper from the last person. After talking for several minutes, she decides she's going to take my blood. She walks to the other room and grabs a cart, and very quickly takes my blood. No gloves, didn't wash her hands. I didn't feel like her office was safe and clean. Definitely searching for a new provider. Felt as if she was an "under the table" doctor:

November 11th, 2016
Very good Doctor and compassionate

August 29th, 2016
FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCES
Dr. Hasan is a poor listener and her physician notes (that she puts in her laptop herself) are incredibly wrong because of her poor listening skills and language barrier! Her office hours are ridiculous and she has left me hanging on prescription refills more than once! It's definitely time to get a new doctor!

April 12th, 2015
Great MD

December 30th, 2014
She's a horrible doctor who neglects her patients. How did she become a doctor...

November 14th, 2013
Rude and unhelpful.
If you're in the mood to be insulted and talked down to, please go see her. Otherwise, stay away. I made a mistake of dealing with this doctor and have regretted it. Disorganized, unprofessional and rude. I really can't say anything good about her.

August 14th, 2013
Unnamed
I went for an appointment at 2:30 PM, and dr Hasan was not yet back from lunch. The receptionist called her several times, and was getting "on my way" until approximately 3:05. Then when she finally arrived, she walked in already dressed in her white coat, no greeting. But, more importantly, no hand hygiene of any kind. She took my blood pressure and asked two questions. That's it. That was the extent of her assessment. Then I was billed for the visit. Would not recommend.

October 22nd, 2012
Unprofessional
I looked at google ratings for this doc and all I saw were 4 "Excellent" ratings. I left a review for her approximately one year ago, and it was removed. My experience there was less than satisfactory. The clinic is closed during their scheduled hours, billing is inacurate and bedside manner... Well, this is not a physician who listened to me. So my recommendation is to go elsewhere.

June 18th, 2011
Dr. Hasan is always reliable and efficient. She is an amazing doctor and always helpful. She has me coming back whenever I need to see a doctor. The staff at her office is very friendly and helpful. The nurse there always tries to make everything easier for you. This is a great doctor's office!

October 18th, 2010
DR Sagufta was amazing, i had liven in Europe all my life and suffered from severe heart burn, i saw doctors overseas, others in California and East Coast and no one figured it out. Anyway all around the world and just out of chance walked passed her office one day, walk in welcome said the sign and thats what i did. Talked a little about my problem she suggested it could be HPylori and wanted to run some test 2 weeks later results in and she was spot on. As for me no more agonizing heartburns and the constant search for speacialisit....this Dr is very very good and i have seen many doctors all over the world who think they are good but in reality they are not..

June 4th, 2010
Dr Shagugta is a great asset to our community
I want to thank her being available for our family in an urgent situation. She spoke with us on the phone on a Friday afternoon and made special arrangements to see us on a holiday. She is knowledgeable and helped me with my medical problem quickly. She is a rare and great doctor.

May 27th, 2010
Thanks for being a great doctor I wish there were other doctors like you.