Dr. Shagufta Hasan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

August 28th, 2016
FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCES
Dr. Hasan is a poor listener and her physician notes (that she puts in her laptop herself) are incredibly wrong because of her poor listening skills and language barrier! Her office hours are ridiculous and she has left me hanging on prescription refills more than once! It's definitely time to get a new doctor!

April 12th, 2015
Great MD

December 30th, 2014
She's a horrible doctor who neglects her patients. How did she become a doctor...

November 14th, 2013
Rude and unhelpful.
If you're in the mood to be insulted and talked down to, please go see her. Otherwise, stay away. I made a mistake of dealing with this doctor and have regretted it. Disorganized, unprofessional and rude. I really can't say anything good about her.

August 14th, 2013
Unnamed
I went for an appointment at 2:30 PM, and dr Hasan was not yet back from lunch. The receptionist called her several times, and was getting "on my way" until approximately 3:05. Then when she finally arrived, she walked in already dressed in her white coat, no greeting. But, more importantly, no hand hygiene of any kind. She took my blood pressure and asked two questions. That's it. That was the extent of her assessment. Then I was billed for the visit. Would not recommend.

October 22nd, 2012
Unprofessional
I looked at google ratings for this doc and all I saw were 4 "Excellent" ratings. I left a review for her approximately one year ago, and it was removed. My experience there was less than satisfactory. The clinic is closed during their scheduled hours, billing is inacurate and bedside manner... Well, this is not a physician who listened to me. So my recommendation is to go elsewhere.

June 18th, 2011
Dr. Hasan is always reliable and efficient. She is an amazing doctor and always helpful. She has me coming back whenever I need to see a doctor. The staff at her office is very friendly and helpful. The nurse there always tries to make everything easier for you. This is a great doctor's office!

October 18th, 2010
DR Sagufta was amazing, i had liven in Europe all my life and suffered from severe heart burn, i saw doctors overseas, others in California and East Coast and no one figured it out. Anyway all around the world and just out of chance walked passed her office one day, walk in welcome said the sign and thats what i did. Talked a little about my problem she suggested it could be HPylori and wanted to run some test 2 weeks later results in and she was spot on. As for me no more agonizing heartburns and the constant search for speacialisit....this Dr is very very good and i have seen many doctors all over the world who think they are good but in reality they are not..

June 4th, 2010
Dr Shagugta is a great asset to our community
I want to thank her being available for our family in an urgent situation. She spoke with us on the phone on a Friday afternoon and made special arrangements to see us on a holiday. She is knowledgeable and helped me with my medical problem quickly. She is a rare and great doctor.

May 27th, 2010
Thanks for being a great doctor I wish there were other doctors like you.

April 22nd, 2010
Don't bother
Firstly, when I arrived at the clinic at 9, the opening time for the clinic and the scheduled appointment time, neither Hasan nor any other person was in the building. Secondly, I came to get a referral to a specialist in ADD, and it was clear she has simply read up online and was eager to put down my symptoms as sleep deficiency, even going so far as to mutter audibly after questioning my symptoms: "OK, but I'm not buying it". Soon after, she gave me questionaires on ADD to fill out, most of which I had already seen in my own research into ADD. On the side note, my visit was also punctuated by frequent phone calls that she deemed more important than the patient at hand, even with her assistant right outside the door with no other waiting patients.

March 19th, 2010
Terrible Doctor!!!
I went to thus woman for the first time last month. 'some guy' took me to one of the rooms without any introduction and then took blood pressure. I don't believe he spoke a lick of English! I say this because every question I asked him was responded with a 'Hmm Hmm, ok'. These were QUESTIONS I asked not closed ended statements. When the 'Doctor' arrived he never left. As I explained my issue she just looked at me and never said a word until I repeated myself several times. She then begins to speak almost inaudibly about issues having nothing to do with what I am even there for. Unbelievable. After about another 20 seconds she turns around and walks out of the. I call her back in to ask her what her prognosis is and she gives me some rude B.S. about how I need to come back so I can be an established patient. I left there not knowing what heck even happened. THE LAMEST doctor I have ever seen in mt life!!!!! Do not ever go to her!!!!