A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shagufta Jabeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shagufta Jabeen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shagufta Jabeen, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabeen graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabeen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shagufta Jabeen MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shagufta Jabeen practice?
- Dr. Shagufta Jabeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shagufta Jabeen practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.