Dr. Shagufta Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shagufta Khan?

March 3rd, 2013

Grandmother

My daughter called the office to ask if a medication she was prescribed would be safe to take while nursing her newborn. The office staff called back and said yes. After 4 days of projectile vomitting and ear piercing painful screams from my granddaughter I called the pharmacy I work for, spoke with the RPH who looked on our computer system and said it is highly toxic to nursing infants and pregnant mothers. I also reasearched the medication on 3 different medication websites. They all said the same thing, and yet Dr Khan thought it would be "fine" to take. Glad Dr Khan took the time to read up on Omeperazol...not. So, Kuddos to Dr Khan for poisoning my grand daughter. So thankful my daughter was with me as she is a new mom and was overcome with stress and distraught at her baby being so sick. Dr diagnosed her with stomach flu over the phone when my daughter called to tell her about the reaction to the meds. REALLY ? No fever or other symptoms. After stopping the medication, 2 days later our baby girl seems fine with no thanks to Dr Khan. Wouldn't recommend this Dr to anyone.

February 8th, 2012

The best doctor for my child

I have been to many doctors and Dr. Khan is the best doctor I have ever found. She truly cares and has the best treatment for any problems medically that I have ever needed her for. I wouldn't use another doctor by choice besides her.

December 7th, 2011

NO NO NO

Still waiting on what wrong with my child been with this doctor from birth and still no answers. And doesn't want to run away test.

December 19th, 2016