Medical Oncologist, Hematologist

Premiere Oncology team is phenomenal! show details Premiere Oncology team is phenomenal!
by M.Keller on Apr 18th, 2016

Dr. Naqvi saved me and my sister in laws life's. She is such a compassionate, highly skilled and loving doctor. I went to 3 different "Top Highly Awarded Houston Oncologist" for opinions on my type of rare breast cancer and I chose Dr. Naqvi above the rest! Why you ask...because there is more to treating cancer than the cancer itself. Premiere Oncology doesn't just look at the cancer and treat you from the medical science aspect, research point of view as she treats the whole person. How is your overall life during treatment and after cancer...Survivorship care is just as important! Additionally as a independent oncologist (one not owned or limited by a oncology business / pharmaceutical company) your treatment options are not limited by the "Business of Cancer Treatment"! Her whole team is phenomenal!

Refusal to refund credit on my account show details Refusal to refund credit on my account
Jan 11th, 2015

I had NO problems with Dr. Naqvi as a doctor. Complete, thorough, compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable. My problem is a $20 co-pay they owe me and have for over a year. I told them in the beginning I did not owe it but they insisted rather rudely that I had to pay it on my first visit. When my EOB came in, it did indeed show that the $20 was covered and now I have a $20 credit on my account that they refuse to refund to me. I know it is only $20, but it could have been $200 and I would still be fighting for it. I have given up fighting. There is more than one way to make my point known and more than one oncologist in my area .

by Shalia Heugatter on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Naqvi is very compassionate. She explains what is going on very clearly. She is a doctor I would highly recommend for anyone going through cancer treatment. The staff is very helpful. They do the best they can to make a difficult experience as comfortable for the patient as they can. I am a terrible patient and they managed me with no problems.

The Best Oncologist Ever ! show details The Best Oncologist Ever !
by B Warfield MD on Jun 25th, 2013

Dr Naqvi has taken care of me for 6 years. Her knowledge base is excellent. Her practicle application of her knowledge base is the key aspect that makes her better than 99% of other oncologist and other doctors in general. She is simply the best. I was lucky to have her as my Doc !

She saved my life show details She saved my life
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Naqvi is caring, intelligent, and one of my favorite people in this world. She saved my life and I will forever be grateful for her. Her staff is amazing and loving and they are a 2nd family to me.

Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. Naqvi and her team are wonderful. They set me at ease with their confidence immediately. Dr Naqvi actually listens and answers my questions; spends time with each patient...sometimes explaining over and over. She is a very knowledgeable patient person...the Dr Welby of today! I adore her and Dr Pollack!

Oct 26th, 2011

This doctor has an excellent bedside manner.

by Theresa W Hall on Aug 12th, 2010

Dr. Naqvi is a wonderful person. She cares how you feel and will take the extra time needed to sit and talk with you. I made it through breast cancer because Dr. Naqvi gave me 100%. I have a lot of respect for her and I am so glad that God lead me to her. If I could rate her above the excellent mark I would give her a 10. When it comes to trust in a doctor and as a person -- It is a big thumbs up from me!