Learn more about Dr. Shah-Hinan Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shah-Hinan Ahmed is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shah-Hinan Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Ahmed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shah-Hinan Hinan Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shah-Hinan H. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shah-Hinan Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Shah-Hinan Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.