A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shah-Hinan Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shah-Hinan Ahmed is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shah-Hinan Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Ahmed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shah-Hinan Hinan Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shah-Hinan H. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shah-Hinan Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Shah-Hinan Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.