Dr. Shahab Aftahi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 19th, 2015
Dr. Aftahi was both my elderly mother and my husbands doctor. He treated my Mom during her stay at West Valley Hospital, as she had to have both an endoscopy & colonoscopy to check for internal bleeding due to a low hemoglobin. He was very thorough, while providing excellent care. Unfortunately, my mother passed away a few months later due to other complications (renal failure & heart disease). Dr Aftahi is a great physician who consistently displays excellent bed-side manners. My husband was also very satisfied with his care during his first out-patient colonoscopy. I highly recommend this doctor.

September 30th, 2014

January 26th, 2014
Dr shahab Fatah is an idiot moron with ego issues
Dr shahab aftahi was brought to west valley hospital to help out with my ulcerative colitis flare up. This idiot managed to make my bleeding worst and did not want to listen to anything I had to say about my previous doctor visits. Every time I ask him a question or tell him what other doctors recommended me before, he would roll his eyes and tell me"if you wanna go to other doctor go head" not realising that i was admitted to a public hospitals emergency room without a choice of a specific doctor. All Dr shahab aftahi was concerned about was to get me discharged while my bleeding was worst than before and give me his personal medications from his personal office. After I told him all of the information that dr has given me is common knowledge on the internet his inner middle Easter macho man came out and he got extremely rude, and literally running away from my room while I had to rush to the bathroom to take another bloody deareah. Thanks for making my condition worst dr a ftahi.

August 6th, 2011
Dr. Aftahi was my husbands doctor also and we were both very happy with having him perform the procedure he did on my husband. For if it had not been done we never would haave found out that my husband had colon cancer, and it was caught in time to be able to do something about it. I went in myself and had the colonoscopy done 2 months ago and thank god that my results were good. i would highly recommend him to anyone that needs to have any procedures done. I Thankyou Dr. Aftahi.