Learn more about Dr. Shahab Akhter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahab Akhter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akhter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahab Akhter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Death
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhter graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Akhter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahab A Akhter MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahab A. Akhter practice?
- Dr. Shahab Akhter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahab Akhter practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Chicago Surgeons and Chicago Cardiothoracic Surgeons.