Learn more about Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Asgharzadeh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Asgharzadeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asgharzadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh practice?
Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.