Learn more about Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Asgharzadeh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Asgharzadeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh practice?
- Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahab Asgharzadeh practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.