Dr. Shahab Attarchi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 12th, 2016
He was very cordial and attentive to me. High knowledge of his medical care and he took the time to explain any issues and procedures that I needed. He even took the time took the time to explain to my anxious mom and husband!! Terrific doctor and highly recommend :)

February 16th, 2011
Oblivious and uncaring
"Dr" Attarchi was the attending physician for my dad for over a month, while he was recovering from complications from hip replacement surgery at West Hills hospital. He was rarely to be found and, when he was around, showed next to no knowledge of my father's condition. He even put incorrect information on the death certificate. While he was in no way responsible for my dad's death, he certainly didn't go out of his way to do much for his care either. Thankfully the hospital's other doctors and nursing staff are much better people.

November 12th, 2010
Worst Doctor I Ever Met
Dr. Attarchi was the doctor assigned to my mother at West Hills Hospital. For 2 1/2 weeks he told us he would be in contact with her primary care physician who did not have privileges at the hospital. He never did. He was terrible about returning our calls. The only time he called me at home in 2 1/2 weeks, he called at 10 pm. He did not check my mother's medical history. He did not do the diagnostic procedures that were necessary. He superficially treated my mother's symptoms without trying to find out the cause. He released her even though the nephrologist at West Hills Hosp felt she should not be discharged. He is a dangerous doctor. Stay away from him if you can.

October 28th, 2010
He is the most excellent doctor my family has the pleasure of meeting. He took care of my husband until he passed away. Great personality.

January 23rd, 2010
Inconsiderate Doctor towards others
This doctor is inconsiderate and hateful if you do not follow his recommendations. At Kaiser Permanente he tried to coerce the patient into donating her organs which infact, she did not want to and it was against the family wishes.