Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahab Ehtesham
Dr. Shahab Ehtesham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norton, VA, with another office in Norton, VA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ehtesham is affiliated with Johnston Memorial Hospital, Smyth County Comm Hosp and Russell County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahab Ehtesham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shahab Ehtesham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norton, VA.
Dr. Souhail Shamiyeh
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Norton, VA 0.19 mi31
Dr. Gary Williams
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Norton, VA 0.19 mi37
Dr. Charles Maine Sr
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Norton, VA 0.19 mi35