Dr. Shahab Mahboubian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahab Mahboubian?

The worst office visit ever

Posted on January 31st, 2017

I visited the office once after several attempts to schedule a visit. My insurance approved the procedure and they refused to schedule my next visit until the injections are in the office which should take 10 days so they would call me. All was fine but no one called for over a month and when I called back they claimed that CVS pharmacy was not received!!!! They promised again that they ordered it again the next day and I would get a call again. That never happened. Very ignorant people and don't care about other's pain. Better go and find treatment somewhere else.

Leechlet

Posted on July 19th, 2016

I had a limb lengthening done in Europe in 2014 and had my lengthening nails taken out with Dr. Mahboubian. He worked really hard to remove the lengthening nail despite it being stuck in the bone on the right femur. Dr. Mahboubian is a lot cheaper than what it would've cost to travel to Europe to get the nail removed. All things considered, I think getting limb lengthening in LA might've been the more economic solution.

You won't be disappointed

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Amazing doctor! Very thorough and an excellent surgeon. I recommend him without reservation!

Femur surgery

Posted on April 10th, 2016

I had both my femurs legthened to correct a height difference in my leg. It was a very tough recovery and surgery. Dr Mahboubian was with me every step of the way. I cannot express how grateful I am to have a very good doctor. He answered phone calls and emails promptly. I recently tore my meniscus and emailed him about it. He responded right away requesting an MRI. I would t go to anyone else.

Great Surgery

Posted on November 21st, 2015

Dr. M. did my surgery. I was able to walk on my own the following day without any aid of drugs. Thank you Dr. M!

AVOID!

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Performed gastrocnemeus-soleus release on me improperly and now I have terrible foot inversion.

Doctor's Response

It's unfortunate that people can actually vandalize your ratings site. This is clearly not a patient of ours.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I fell at home, injuring my left knee, I was referred to Dr. Shahab Mahboubian by an Urgent Care facility. He was very thorough in his exam of my knee. He ordered an MRI. He advised I would need left knee arthroscopy surgery since I had a tear in each meniscus. I am so relieved after having the surgery, having little pain post surgery. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Mahboubian to anyone.

ACL Reconstruction

Posted on November 7th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Mahboubian. He was great to me during a a very diffficult situation. I was an older weekend warrior that blew out my knee (ACL, MCL sprain, Meniscus damage, etc.) and he and his staff were fantastic at every aspect. They were courteous, knowledgable and nice. I don't want to ever go thru this again but if I did, I would go back to Dr. Mahboubian in a heartbeat.

Posted on August 14th, 2014

A great skilled surgeon with great bedside manners. Thank you.

DETACHED ARM TENDON

Posted on May 21st, 2014

My experience with Dr. Mahboubian as my orthopedic surgeon was excellent. I had a detached right-arm tendon, and though reattaching was more complicated than initially thought, he was able to re-attach and with PT, get me back to as good as new. He and his office staff are exceptional, with excellent bedside manner, always listening and willing to follow through on my concerns, and accommodating my specific needs. I will go back to Dr. Mahboubian with any orthopedic issues and I will highly recommend him to my friends, family and colleagues.

Posted on December 20th, 2013

'I flew over to see Dr Mahboubian from Australia for Cosmetic corrective surgery on my legs, I found Dr Mahboubian to be understanding, highly educated and having a positive and calming demeanour. My procedure was approx 4 months and Dr Mahboubian with his team were abreast the whole time. Recovery went really well for me and I'm very happy with the results. Dr Shahab Mahboubian is a top DR and I would definitely recommend him for Cosmetic corrective surgery.'

Patient

Posted on December 13th, 2013

Dr. Mahboubian is a five star doctor. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that requires treatment for orthopedic type injuries. An A plus doctor.