A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahab Minassian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahab Minassian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahab Minassian, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Minassian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minassian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minassian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahab S. Minassian practice?
Dr. Shahab Minassian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Reading Endocrinologists.