A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahab Minassian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahab Minassian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minassian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Minassian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahab Minassian, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Minassian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minassian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahab S Minassian FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shahab S. Minassian practice?
- Dr. Shahab Minassian has 9 office locations.
Dr. Shahab Minassian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.