A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahab Minassian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahab Minassian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minassian
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Minassian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahab Minassian, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Minassian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minassian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahab S Minassian FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shahab S. Minassian practice?
- Dr. Shahab Minassian has 9 office locations.
Dr. Shahab Minassian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.