A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahab Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahab Siddiqui is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hosp Assoc
- Meritus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahab Zaman Siddiqui MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahab Z. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Shahab Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahab Siddiqui practices Internal Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists.