A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahabuddin Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahabuddin Ahmad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahabuddin Ahmad, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Ahmad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahabuddin DR Ahmad MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahabuddin D. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Shahabuddin Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahabuddin Ahmad practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.