A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahabuddin Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahabuddin Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahabuddin Ahmad, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Ahmad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahabuddin DR Ahmad MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahabuddin D. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Shahabuddin Ahmad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shahabuddin Ahmad practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.