A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahab Eunus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahab Eunus, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahab Eunus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eunus graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eunus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eunus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahab Eunus practice?
Dr. Shahab Eunus practices Pediatrics near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Pediatricians.