A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahab Eunus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahab Eunus, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahab Eunus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eunus graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eunus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahab Eunus MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shahab Eunus practice?
- Dr. Shahab Eunus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahab Eunus practices Pediatrics near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Pediatricians.