A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahan Yacoubian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahan Yacoubian, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip and Knee Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoubian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yacoubian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahan Vahe Yacoubian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahan V. Yacoubian practice?
- Dr. Shahan Yacoubian has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahan Yacoubian practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.