A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahbaz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahbaz Ahmad MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shahbaz Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Shahbaz Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahbaz Ahmad practices Infectious Disease near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors.