A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahbaz Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahbaz Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahbaz Rahim Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahbaz R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shahbaz Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahbaz Khan practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.