Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

January 30th, 2016
Rare Doctor
I never liked or trusted drs, till I met this man a few years ago. He takes an interest in you and your life, its the old way of getting to know you and what ails you. Remarkable diagnosis before results are back from lab.

May 19th, 2010
Young smart doctor...with old fashioned values.
I remember the time when I went to my doctor and we could talk. I felt I could do that with Dr. Yazdani. He was very nice and thorough. I was really impressed when he asked if cost of medicine was issue. I said, "Yes." right then and there he started looking on the internet for least cost of medicines for me. When was the last time a doctor did that for you. From now on my whole family goes to him. Great doctor...oh and he speaks perfect English.

October 26th, 2009
Excellent doctor
Dr. Yazdani does not accept insurance, but his level of care is outstanding. He tries to minimize overall cost for treatment by providing plenty of samples and when he cannot do so, he will try to prescribe cheaper medications and/or give coupons for rebates. The amount of time he spends with the patient is wonderful. The patient never feels hurried. I have a feeling Dr. Yazdani does well with keeping up with new treatments and new diagnoses because he asks very specific questions that help his diagnosing. The important thing is that Dr. Yazdani listens to what you are saying, processes the information, and makes a decision that demonstrates his high level of committment to the patient.