Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Shahbaz Yazdani?

Excellent Doctor,

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

I have Humana Health insurance and I don't use it because I prefer to be treated by Dr,. Yazdani. I have had the best experience as a patient because he explains, and dedicates all the time necessary. Very Knowledgeable and excellent bed side manner.

Dr. Yazdani is a First Class Doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Dr. Yazdani will spend the time necessary to talk about the problem thoroughly. He will then take the time it takes to discuss options and treatment. With many other doctors it is rush rush, please write the check. I have been with Dr. Yazdani for many years and plan on being with him many more.

Rare Doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2016

I never liked or trusted drs, till I met this man a few years ago. He takes an interest in you and your life, its the old way of getting to know you and what ails you. Remarkable diagnosis before results are back from lab.

Young smart doctor...with old fashioned values.

Posted on May 19th, 2010

I remember the time when I went to my doctor and we could talk. I felt I could do that with Dr. Yazdani. He was very nice and thorough. I was really impressed when he asked if cost of medicine was issue. I said, "Yes." right then and there he started looking on the internet for least cost of medicines for me. When was the last time a doctor did that for you. From now on my whole family goes to him. Great doctor...oh and he speaks perfect English.

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2009

Dr. Yazdani does not accept insurance, but his level of care is outstanding. He tries to minimize overall cost for treatment by providing plenty of samples and when he cannot do so, he will try to prescribe cheaper medications and/or give coupons for rebates. The amount of time he spends with the patient is wonderful. The patient never feels hurried. I have a feeling Dr. Yazdani does well with keeping up with new treatments and new diagnoses because he asks very specific questions that help his diagnosing. The important thing is that Dr. Yazdani listens to what you are saying, processes the information, and makes a decision that demonstrates his high level of committment to the patient.

Posted on May 27th, 2017