A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahdad Behnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahdad Behnam, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behnam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Behnam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Behnam graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Behnam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brotman Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahdad Elisha Behnam MD is a male MOHS Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahdad E. Behnam practice?
- Dr. Shahdad Behnam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahdad Behnam practices MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.