A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahdad Behnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahdad Behnam, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behnam
Rosacea Patient Education Patient education guide to rosacea which is a condition that causes facial redness, lists ways to treat red face problems.Before Visiting Dr. Behnam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Behnam graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Behnam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brotman Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahdad Elisha Behnam MD is a male MOHS Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahdad E. Behnam practice?
- Dr. Shahdad Behnam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahdad Behnam practices MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.