Shahdad E Behnam, MD

Mid-City
2825 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90404
310-315-4989
Locations and availability (4)

|  Dream team!  |  show details
by William E. on Nov 13th, 2013

It takes at least six months to begin to see the results of a hair transplant. I just had mine done last week, so it's way too early to comment on results. What I can comment on, however, is the process and the experience. Going into my procedure I was well aware of Dr. Sean's credentials and reputation. That's why I chose him. But, I had no idea that I'd be in for such a pleasant experience (a word that I probably wouldn't have associated with a process that puts a thousand holes in your scalp and lasts for two whole days). Dr. Sean and his technicians Michelle and Ismael are a DREAM TEAM! Aside from being amazingly meticulous in ways that have left me with no pain and little visual evidence of the surgery just a few days after the procedure, these three professionals really took care of me during the 18 hours I sat in their chair. They were incredibly attentive to my comfort and were my cheerleaders in those last few hours when the fatigue kicked in. We laughed and joked, and I had two really good lunches. These are the elements of the process that people don't typically talk about. I didn't consider it at all when researching hair transplant specialists. I got lucky. If you live in Southern California and are looking for the high-tech FUE procedure AND the undivided attention of a highly-skilled and compassionate team, there's no place else to consider. Oh, and pricing is great, and they made financing really easy!

|  Hair Transplant  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

I felt comfortable throughout my hair transplant procedure. It was a great experience.

|  Excellent care, friendly staff, clean office  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

Dr. Behnam is very caring and considerate physician, he spent a considerable amount of time with, he investigated my skin condition thoroughly and presented me with treatment options. Dr. Behnam ensured that I was educated on how to use the medicines he prescribed and even wrote me a detailed note. Within a day of seeing Dr. Behnam, my symptoms subsided and I have been very pleased with the results. The office support staff Rosie and Rita are friendly, courteous and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Behnam wholeheartedly to family and friends.