Dr. Ben Behnam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ben Behnam?

Dream team!

Posted on November 13th, 2013

It takes at least six months to begin to see the results of a hair transplant. I just had mine done last week, so it's way too early to comment on results. What I can comment on, however, is the process and the experience. Going into my procedure I was well aware of Dr. Sean's credentials and reputation. That's why I chose him. But, I had no idea that I'd be in for such a pleasant experience (a word that I probably wouldn't have associated with a process that puts a thousand holes in your scalp and lasts for two whole days). Dr. Sean and his technicians Michelle and Ismael are a DREAM TEAM! Aside from being amazingly meticulous in ways that have left me with no pain and little visual evidence of the surgery just a few days after the procedure, these three professionals really took care of me during the 18+ hours I sat in their chair. They were incredibly attentive to my comfort and were my cheerleaders in those last few hours when the fatigue kicked in. We laughed and joked, and I had two really good lunches. These are the elements of the process that people don't typically talk about. I didn't consider it at all when researching hair transplant specialists. I got lucky. If you live in Southern California and are looking for the high-tech FUE procedure AND the undivided attention of a highly-skilled and compassionate team, there's no place else to consider. Oh, and pricing is great, and they made financing really easy!

Hair Transplant

Posted on February 4th, 2011

I felt comfortable throughout my hair transplant procedure. It was a great experience.

Excellent care, friendly staff, clean office

Posted on December 29th, 2010

Dr. Behnam is very caring and considerate physician, he spent a considerable amount of time with, he investigated my skin condition thoroughly and presented me with treatment options. Dr. Behnam ensured that I was educated on how to use the medicines he prescribed and even wrote me a detailed note. Within a day of seeing Dr. Behnam, my symptoms subsided and I have been very pleased with the results. The office support staff Rosie and Rita are friendly, courteous and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Behnam wholeheartedly to family and friends.

Posted on July 7th, 2010