A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahed Quyyumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahed Quyyumi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quyyumi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Quyyumi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahed Quyyumi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quyyumi graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Quyyumi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahed Quyyumi MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shahed Quyyumi practice?
- Dr. Shahed Quyyumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahed Quyyumi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.