A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahed Quyyumi is Satisfactory. Dr. Quyyumi has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahed Quyyumi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quyyumi graduated from University College London, England.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quyyumi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - South
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quyyumi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shahed Quyyumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahed A. Quyyumi practice?
Dr. Shahed Quyyumi practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.