A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahed Quyyumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahed Quyyumi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahed Quyyumi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quyyumi graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Quyyumi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahed Quyyumi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shahed Quyyumi practice?
- Dr. Shahed Quyyumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahed Quyyumi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.