A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaheen Faruque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaheen Faruque, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faruque graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Faruque has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaheen Faruque MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaheen Faruque practice?
- Dr. Shaheen Faruque has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shaheen Faruque practices Internal Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Clearwater Internists.